Wednesday, March 10, 2010

80 year old woman.................

An 80-year-old woman's doctor finally retired after many years of seeing her.........
At her next checkup, the new doctor told her to bring a list of all her prescriptions.........

As the young doctor was looking through the medications on the list, his eyes grew wide as he noticed a rather odd prescription for a woman her age................

"Mrs. Indira," he said as he pointed to the medicine............... "I have to say I'm a little confused over this one prescription......... Could you tell me what it's for?"

The woman looked at the medicine and replied, "Oh, yes. Those are wonderful pills......... They help me sleep."

The doctor was taken aback........... "Mrs. Indira, I don't mean to contradict you, but I don't see how they can possibly help you sleep............. You see, these are birth control pills!"

"Well, I know that, dear," she said. "You see, every morning I grind one up and mix it in the glass of orange juice that my 16-year-old granddaughter drinks.......... And I promise you........ they definitely help me to sleep at night."

No comments:

Post a Comment