Monday, August 29, 2011

Imran Khan: Funny side up!

When he’s not making girls across the country swoon with those puppy-dog eyes, chocolate-box looks and a lean, muscular body (that suddenly sprouted six-pack abs midway through his three-year-old Bollywood career – and made even more girls swoon!) Imran Khan is presumably filing PILs against loony laws that make it illegal for people below 25 to drink. And while we’re still reeling from his power-packed performance in Delhi Belly, he’s going to be back in less than a fortnight in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan along with the pretty Katrina Kaif.

Q: One word that describes you best?
A: Omniscient.

Q: Which superhero would you like to be and why?
A: Batman. He doesn’t have any super powers; he’s self-taught.

Q: If a traffic constable hauled you up, what would you do?
A: I’d say (in a thick Delhi accent) Jaanta nahi main kaun hoon?

Imran KhanQ: What makes you feel sexy?
A: A fresh shave.

Q: You get high on…
A: Watching movies. I try and watch one every day.

Q: The colour ‘pink’ for you is…
A: Umm… women’s underwear?

Q: A place where you would like to be lost for a month?
A: Any place with a beach. I’m quite the beach bum.

Q: A tune you can’t get out of your head?
A: Bhaag DK Bose, what else?

Q: What did you do with your first paycheque?
IA: bought my mom a TV.

Q: The one law you would break if you could get away with it?
A: Speed limits. I LOVE driving!

Q: Do you love Luv Storys?
A: Yeah, I do! But I prefer to act in them.

Q: Choose: Air India or Indian Railways?
A: Indian Railways. I took an Air India flight to Delhi a couple of months ago, and it was horrible!

Q: If you could have chosen your own name, what would you have chosen?
A: Thor! No, I’m just kidding, that’s a terrible name!

Q: What is the weirdest thing that ever went into your mouth?
A: A kind of play-slime that I was trying to convince my friend was chewing gum.

Q: You are late for work and all the roads are jammed. Choose a mode of transport: a cycle, a horse or a skateboard. Why?
A: A horse. That’s because I like to travel in style.

Q: Earth’s crowded and chock full of trash. Choose another planet.
A: Uranus. It allows for a lot of puns!

Q: If you could have had a star perform at your wedding, who would it have been and why?
A: Salman Khan, because he’s AWESOME!

Q: What screws up your day?
A: Having too much to do!

Q: If you were the last person left on earth, what would you do?
A: I would settle down with my DVD player and watch everything ever made!

Q: The last movie that made you cry?
A: The animated film, up. it was so touching!

Q: Your first kiss was...
A: As perfect as it could have been... damn good!

Q: What makes your day?
A: Not having anything to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment